fire it up. [grilled shrimp]
It’s time to fire up the grill and throw some shrimp on the barbie! The lightly charred, smokey flavor from the grill provides the perfect contrast to the garlic, basil and lemon-marinaded shrimp. This recipe is almost too good to be true.
- 1½ lbs. raw, peeled shrimp (16–20 count shrimp per pound)
- ½ cup Roma tomato, finely diced (about 1 Roma tomato)
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup packed basil, chiffonade, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1–1½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Head over to eHow for the directions: http://www.ehow.com/how_5547304_grill-shrimp-skewers.html
2 thoughts on “fire it up. [grilled shrimp]”
Looks yummy! I love a good grilled shrimp recipe.
Julia – http://bunnybaubles.com
can we use wooden skewers instead of metal skewers?
Comments are closed.