green machine. [green goddess dressing]
This green goddess dressing is full of depth and flavor with just the right amount of tartness. It’s delicious drizzled over a fresh green salad or atop a hearty chicken sandwich–recipe to come. :-)
green goddess dressing
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a blender, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, chives, capers, garlic, lemon juice, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Blend on high speed for about 1 minute until smooth. Store the dressing in a covered jar in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Recipe adapted from the Lemonade Cookbook.