nothing more refreshing. [frosé]
With these recent sweltering hot days, nothing’s more refreshing than a big glass of frosé. I’ve often ordered the drink at restaurants, but I never realized how easy it was to make it at home. Seriously, so easy! There’s no doubt this drink will be a hit at your summer gatherings.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) rosé (I used Fabre en Provence 2019 Côtes de Provence Rosé)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup vodka (such as Tito's Vodka)
- 4-5 Tbsp. sugar, or to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Pour rosé into a large Tupperware or bowl with a lid and freeze until almost solid, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Once rosé is frozen, break up into chunks with a wooden spoon, then pour into a blender. Next, add frozen strawberries, vodka, sugar and lemon juice to the blender.
- Blend until slushy, making sure not to over-blend to prevent the mixture from getting too watery.
- Pour frosé into glasses, garnish with fresh strawberries and fresh mint then serve immediately.
- If you're not serving all of the frosé at once, pour back into a Tupperware or bowl with a lid and place in the freezer until ready to drink.