dangerously delicious. [blueberry mojito]
If you’re still in need of a cocktail idea for 4th of July tomorrow, I’ve got you covered. This blueberry mojito is ALL you need. It’s fruity, refreshing and dangerously delicious. Highly recommend!
- 16 fresh blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 4 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 4 tsp. sugar
- 16 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup (4 oz.) white rum
- ¼ cup (2 oz.) club soda
- Fresh strawberries, sliced in half, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- To a cocktail shaker, add fresh blueberries, lime juice, sugar and mint leaves. Use the end of a wooden spoon or cocktail muddler to muddle the mint into the lime juice and sugar, about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until blueberries are macerated.
- Next, add the rum and stir well. Pour mixture into two glasses filled with ice, leaving about one inch of room, then top with club soda.
- Garnish with additional blueberries, mint leaves, a lime wedge and sliced strawberry (for color), if desired.
Recipe from Inspired Taste