tequila tuesday. [spicy jalapeño margarita]
Happy taco Tuesday, or as I’m calling it, tequila Tuesday! These spicy jalapeño margaritas would perfectly compliment your carne asada tacos or burrito. Cheers!
spicy jalapeño margarita
- 1 strip jalapeño, de-seeded and de-veined
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 tbsp. confectioner's sugar, plus more to taste
- ½ cup Anejo Herradura tequila
- Ice cubes
- Salt, for the rim of the glass
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- In a small food processor, grind jalapeno until very fine. Add lime juice, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and tequila; mix. Pour margarita into a salt-rimmed glass with ice cubes. Garnish with lime wedge.