sweet tooth. [white chocolate bars w. ritz, peanut butter & marshmallow fluff]
I had the pleasure of working with Chocoley again (an online provider of high quality chocolate ingredients), who generously sent me some of its gourmet white chocolate and festive sprinkles to create a sweet Easter treat. I decided to make these ridiculously easy and delicious white chocolate bars, and I must warn you, they’re extremely addicting!!
white chocolate bars w. ritz, peanut butter & marshmallow fluff
- 24 oz. Chocoley V125 Indulgence Couverture White Chocolate
- 50-55 Ritz crackers
- 1½ cups JIF creamy peanut butter
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick vegetable oil spray and set aside.
- In a double-broiler, melt white chocolate, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat, then spread half of the white chocolate mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Press Ritz crackers on top of the candy, so that they are touching (roughly 7 rows of 4 crackers). Spoon 1½ cups peanut butter evenly over the surface of the crackers, then spread with an offset spatula.
- Next, spoon marshmallow fluff over the peanut butter and spread with offset spatula (don't worry if it smears a bit).
- Top surface evenly with crackers, making sure they are all touching (roughly 7 rows of 4 crackers). Re-heat remaining white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds to thin it out, then pour over the top of the Ritz crackers. Spread evenly.
- Garnish bars with sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Cut bars then serve.
Recipe adapted from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.