With the Super Bowl fast approaching, I thought it fitting to feature my go-to game day snack. Though extremely simple, this pizza dip has always been a favorite. I remember coming home from middle school and making a personal size dip for my afternoon snack (and eating the entire portion–that’s when calories didn’t count). But, I’ll be honest, I could still make a pretty big dent in the dip.
For more game day appetizer inspiration, head over to Greg’s page and check out his list.
- 1 brick (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 jar (10 oz.) Trader Joe's pizza sauce
- 1 bag (8 oz.) Trader Joe's organic grated mozzarella cheese
- Volpi gourmet pepperoni, about 11 slices, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a shallow round glass pan. Spread the pizza sauce evenly on top of the cream cheese, then sprinkle the cheese on top. Distribute the pepperonis on top. Cook the dip for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges are bubbling. Serve with tortilla chips.